Breaking

Saturday 22 June 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Married at First Sight

 

Yes, I'm watching. Those are my 2 favorite couples. I was worried with the previews for the season though but I know they always show the worst parts. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2019, at 11:29 PM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi everyone,

 

I know BB is about to begin, but is anyone watching MAFS?  I think Iris and Keith are so cute and complimentary, and also like Amber & basketball Matt just because they are very initially attracted.  Looking forward to seeing if they work out.  I like all the couples actually, but these two couples are so cute during their wedding and reception.  I feel like Elizabeth & Jamie look like siblings!

 

Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (55)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment