Breaking

Sunday 30 June 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Jack

 

That is what reddit is using.  It also fits for Jackson too even though he isn't as bad as jack he's still bad. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2019, at 17:31, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Jack Hole. LOL 😆 great name for him Brian
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2019, at 4:52 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

He really is. He comes across as a guy who always gets his way because of his looks and so just expects to be treated that way. 


I often like entertaining villains like say Russell but he Isn't even entertaining.  I cringe almost every time I watch him. 

Jack hole is about the best description. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2019, at 16:32, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Evel Dick said no one in history of the BB Game has gone from being a favorite to being a villain faster than Jack ! 
Jack is a pompous jerk ! 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2019, at 4:10 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Is an condescending jerk and a complete douchbag. He is horrible.

This last conversation with hate he was so agressube with "I asked you a question!" And finallly "welcome to the game"......

I want him gone so bad but he's making everybody scared of him.

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment