Breaking

Wednesday 16 January 2019

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] TV question

 

Hi everyone.  I've been trying to decide what to do about TV.  I currently have DirecTV but it's $145 a month or something stupid (!!! LOL), but it's because we have the biggest package plus HBO.  Now that I'm on a more fixed income and need to be somewhat frugal, I've been trying to figure out which path I should take.  Should I ditch DirecTV completely or just go down to the basic package?  I also have Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime and will probably keep those because I would pay for Amazon anyway because of the free shipping; and Hulu and Netflix are only around $10 or so per month and worth it to me.  So should I get Hulu Live which is around $45/month (commercial free); should I try Sling where you pick packages and it's fairly reasonable at around like $30-35/month; should I look into a YouTube TV subscription?  What is the best way to go?  There are so many to pick from so I thought I would see what you all like and don't like, etc.  I haven't heard anyone mention using Sling - I hate the commercials for it (lol) - but I was looking at what they offer today online and it sounds really inexpensive.  

I do have a Roku that I need to set up.  I think with Roku, I can watch Netflix and Hulu (and anything else) thru it on my tv.  Just wondering what you all do.  

Thanks :)
Hugs, Andrea


__._,_.___

Posted by: Andrea <andreapommom@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment