Breaking

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Tom Green

 

Yeah he is joking out of fear 

J

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2019, at 7:12 AM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yea it does get old but I give him somewhat a pass for it. I'm guessing it was traumatic for him and maybe he even fears of the cancer coming back so he probably comforts himself about it through joking about it. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2019, at 6:50 AM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yeah Tom Green always goes back to the testicle jokes!

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 9:43 PM Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Tom is getting on my last nerve. A few of them are actually. We get it. You lost a testicle. I've heard more in these first 2 episodes about his missing testicle than I heard about my ex husbands missing testicle from cancer...and we were together 9 years!

And that Braxton woman, always mentioning how she and Real Housewives woman don't get along no. Yeah, we heard you the first 20 times.

Surprisingly, I thought I would not like the Mooch, because he was always cocky on tv, but he's tolerable in a nice way.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment