Breaking

Friday 28 September 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Swaggy and Bailey +finale stuff

 

For a change they actually casted pretty well. More than a couple of people were playing hard.

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2018, at 3:47 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yea me too. I enjoyed this season more than the last bunch in years. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I do think this was one of the better seasons of Big Brother in recent history!

Jeff 

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 27, 2018, at 9:35 AM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Oh that's true about the blindsiding but that's what I loved about this season.  It was fun and not the whole house voting together.  But yea, it's tough to win this game without playing the Kaycee game.  I'm not upset she won.  I think she played a great game too.  I just thought Tyler had to do a whole lot more in the game but Kaycee won a whole lot of competitions.  She laid low in the beginning forming friendships with lots of people.  She had a fabulous social game.  So i'm not putting her down for her win.  I'm glad this was the final 2..so i'm happy overall.  They really didn't show too many of Tyler's goodbye messages but I do remember his to Baileigh and he was saying that he had to get her out because she was such a good player....(as opposed to Brett and Angela who were leaving bad goodbye messages for jury people).  The last bunch they really didn't show Tyler's.  But Kaycee played an excellent game too.  I'm just saying someone like Dr Will, Dan, Vanessa could never ever win at the end anymore.  The jury is more bitter these years than they used to be.  It used to be, they would be mad they got played but could respect the game.  That's why i was surprised at Scotty who was a big fan of the show.  But i guess players are going to have to figure out different ways to win..and i'm guessing people are going to try to copy Kaycee's strategy/social game because that seems to win these days.


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 12:24 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Swaggy and Bailey +finale stuff

 
I disagee.  You can play a strategic game without blindsiding people just to blindside them when it isn't necessary..  Tyler did that a few times.   Blindsides makes good TV but TV viewers are not voting.  You can also use the goodbye messages not to lie t them but say "hey - sorry - I couldn't beat you so I voted for you" vs the crap of "I didn't want you to go but X told me I had to vote for you but hope you don't really go home" .
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield


On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 12:10 AM Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yea she did. But it's going to come to a point where no one will be able to play a strategic game anymore. You basically have to play an honest game and hope you get to the end. I'm not saying Kaycee didn't deserve it (Tyler actually got more votes than I was expecting), but gone are the days where a dr will or dan can win anymore. You have to win now by winning competitions only. But if Tyler wasn't going to win Kaycee is the second best. I knew she would win too but I was kind of hoping I was wrong and that they would respect a great strategic game. Scotty surprised me the most being he's a big fan of the game. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2018, at 11:38 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I knew Kaycee would win . She had almost no blood on her hands. She managed the jury a bit better.
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2018, at 11:18 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

 
I'm sorry...it's probably just me, but I was kind of sickened that Swaggy proposed to Bailey.  They literally knew each other 2 weeks..  That's it.  They were apart the rest of the time and they knew each other for 2 weeks only.  He spent time with her family and he saw her on tv...but they don't know anything about each other outside the house.  They never went on a date, never spent time not in a game together.  It's not like they were in the house together 24/7 for the whole summer.  I would've felt the same if it were Angela and Tyler even though they did spend hte entire summer together but this is literally 2 weeks.  It bothered me and i can't believe she accepted (though i guess she felt pressured to anyway) but I think it's crazy.  Again, it's probably just me but i was not happy for them nor did I think it was sweet.  I thought it was nuts given how little they know each other.  And i know there are people who fall in love at first sight..but this is a crazy situation they were in and then together for so short and apart this whole time.  

I am happy for Kaycee but I really wanted Tyler to win.  I knew Sam wouldn't vote for him.  I am surprised Fessy and Haileigh voted differently from each other but that's good that they are their own person.  I was surprised by Scotty..he's a fan of the show and was hoping he would respect Tyler's strategic game.  But i'm happy anyway and at least Tyler won America's favorite player too.

Just for the record..i could be wrong but i don't think Haleigh and Fessy will last too long but we'll see.  


__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment