Breaking

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] Randy is in Heaven [1 Attachment]

 


Andrea:

Thanks for sharing this. I know it was not easy.  I went thru a similar experience in 2006.  

I am sorry for your loss and encourage you to keep busy and keep up with your activities on the internet.  I know it helped me.

Huge Hugs,
Linda

On August 6, 2018 at 9:06 AM "Andrea andreapommom@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics]" <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote: 

 

 

As some of you already know, my husband Randy passed away from Brain Cancer and its complications of brain hemorrhage.  He passed on Aug. 3 at 2:55 a.m.  I held his hand the entire time.  It took around 7 hours for him to pass on once the ventilator was removed.  This is the hardest thing I've ever gone thru.  Just wanted you to know in case you didn't see it on Facebook.  The updates and info are on the Caring Bridge site I created which is on my Facebook wall too - if you scroll down you should see it.  I stayed in the hospital and rehab center the entire time with him also.  I couldn't bear to leave him except twice to get new clothing, get a shower, etc.  I'm so glad I was able to be there for him.  He was my best friend and the Love of my Life.  I miss him terribly already.  

Love and Hugs, 
Andrea







Virus-free. www.avg.com

 


 

 

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: LINDA WICKWIRE <lld789@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Check out the automatic photo album with 4 photo(s) from this topic.
Randy Andrea VA pic.jpg Randy Andrea VA pic.jpg Randy Andrea VA pic.jpg Randy Andrea VA pic.jpg

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment