Breaking

Thursday 16 August 2018

[FunBBGroup] married at first sight

 

Is anyone watching this season of married at first sight?  I'm watching Tuesday's episode now.  I have to say I do not trust Mia whatsoever.  Ever since she got arrested and first said she didn't even know the person who was accusing her of stalking/credit card fraud, I knew she was lying.  When she finally admitted that she sort of knew the person...I still feel like she's lying...and maybe not a great person.  Maybe i'm just being judgmental but there's something I do not like/trust about her.  

My favorite couple is Bobby/Danielle.  I think they are perfect for each other.  Of course i didn't finish watching this last episode yet so all my opinions could change but so far they are by far my favorite couple.  
Amber  and Dave (i think that's his name) are just ok to me.  I don't see them lasting for some reason.  I don't think they want similar things and I don't really see them really liking each other the way Bobby and Danielle seem to.  I don't dislike them...i just don't see them lasting.  Even if they choose to stay together i am not sure it would work out.

__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (31)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment