Breaking

Saturday 21 July 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Nominations

 

Kaitlyn is the worst.  I was a pretty new agey person, and still kind of am and I feel like Kaitlyn makes a complete mockery of it.  Like it makes me embarrassed to hear her talk.

When she goes on and on about "her truth" i really want to smack her lol.

I honestly feel like the whole reason kaitlyn turned on her original alliance was because she was jealous of Faysal being with Haileigh.  So she is not very enlightened if you ask me.  And then that group took her back and was comforting her so nicely when she had her fight with Brett.  

I honestly thought Brett was such a tool but now I like him and I think its because he fought with Kaitlyn LOL.  Also he's a good ballsy player.  He is making it interesting.  I also like how Scottie did the vote for Swaggy to cause his alliance to question each other.  That was a good move too.  Tyler is playing his butt off.  He is really doing a phenomenal job.





On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 10:26 PM, Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Kaitlyn and Haleigh have been nominated.  I just checked Jokers, was curious. 

And read... that Kaitlyn has forgiven Sam for nominating her.  Really?  That's part of the game. 

My dislike of Kaitlyn grows each episode.  (Watching only the episodes is so freeing  hehe).  She's not aging well, either, she should not tan so much.  I was surprised to see she's only 24, she looks older.  But her new agey, universe sends signs thing, I"m ok with it in most people, but in her  It's just rubbing me the wrong way.  Probably because she is using it to manipulate people. 

And same with Rockstar, between the comments I see on here, and the shows, I'm not a fan of hers, which sucks, cause she's a mom, and older, so I was really hoping she'd be one to root for. 

And....Tyler is shocking me.  Didn't expect to hate him, but didn't expect to like him....surfer dude, figured he'd just be one of the airhead type guys.  He's a nice surprise :)

But back to Kaitlyn - she forgives Sam for Sam doing what others have done?  Nominate someone?  Did Kaitlyn really think she'd never be nominated?   Oh yeah, another reason I don't like her.  The very very few times I've turned on BBAD on POP, she's usually whining or crying to Faysal.  Good grief.  And she still thinks she has a boyfriend on the outside, right?

Carrie Courter
Happiness is having the best son a mother can ever hope for :)


__._,_.___

Posted by: Christen P <cwypy76@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (176)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment