Breaking

Thursday 19 July 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] feeds

 

Natalie, Sam is really sweet....and I think she will win  it all......she openly has not gone after anyone at all,,,,,she is just a caretaker...…...ahahahah, collecting all she can and accidently slipping info all over the place...did I say accidently??...ahhhh on purpose.....she is like you said ,but so sweet she is sticky, like ahh, mmmm syrup"?, ahaha Lola 

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎July‎ ‎14‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎12‎:‎36‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I like Winston and Brett somewhat.  On the feeds Brett is  a lot more calm and nicer than Winston.  Winston threatened Scotty after he nominated them.  Brett acted cool and calm, and Winston went to Scotty and told him he's coming after him and yelled at him.  Today he did apologize but that's only because Winston didn't win veto in my opinion.  Tyler is probably one of my favorite players which I really didn't expect, i thought he wouldn't even get this game...judging from the prehouse interviews.  The 3 I like the least is Kaitlyn, Rockstar and Haileigh.  I like most of the rest of them.  JC is hilarious on the feeds but yea, in the beginning he did touch a few people inappropriately and i think BB talked to him.  He is all over the place though.  Rachael is ok to me, Angela is a little boring but i find myself liking her a lot.  Sam is just so sweet and just takes care of everyone and constantly cleans up and is just a real sweet girl.  I don't think she's made out for this game though and i don't think her heart is in it.  She sort of alluded to wanting to go home, but not 100%.  I like KC also. I don't like Faysal that much but i don't really dislike him.  I just seem to like one side of the house better than the other.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: funbbgroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 15, 2018 12:00 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] feeds

 
Today I realized that Winston seems like he is a relative of George Bush. It's how he looks, his voice, and his mannerisms.  I don't dislike him at all, I just realized today who he reminds me of.

I dislike Brett.  I find myself groaning when I have to listen to him.  I think the word "tool" comes to mind.  I definitely do not like Ms. Third Eye.  I like Tyler..  He's playing well and seems like  decent human.  I like KC and Sam.  I don't like JC anymore. He annoys me now and somebody said he touched someone inappropriately or something?  I think Rachel is doing a good job from what I have seen.  Faysal is growing on me.  Angela I don't know how I feel right now.  The few times I tune is she is usually quiet or sleeping.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 11:31 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
Me too.  Whenever she is on the feeds i have to change it.  I truly wanted to like her too because i thought she'd be different.  Haileigh I think is young and just immature but very much a mean girl and she disappoints me too.  But Rockstar is probably my least favorite in the house and i can't even pinpoint why other than I feel she plays victim while being mean. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 14, 2018 11:23 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] feeds

 
Rockstar sucks. She makes me cringe 

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 11:04 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
The two people i can't stand the most on the feeds are Rockstar and Haileigh.  They are mean girls for sure.  All they do is talk crap about everyone else...and go personal instead of sticking to game.  

__._,_.___

Posted by: "fairlylovely@yahoo.com" <fairlylovely@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (205)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment