Breaking

Wednesday 2 May 2018

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] maheen update

 

Ok Maheen is home for 3 weeks then he will enter a rehab for behavior modification . I am not sure if he will be allowed the internet during this time or not but from what I understand he can use the land line. I am thinking this is so they can monitor his calls.
I really hope and pray that he will learn the skills needed for a better life . I have no idea how long he will be in rehab and I don't know iof they will allow him phone and internet privileges.
Keep him in your daily prayers

Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment