Breaking

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] CBS renewals and cancellations: What’s happening to every show on the network?

 

Yeah I think so Natalie ! This was King of Queens light !  

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2018, at 3:12 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I totally agree. I still watch it but it's horrible and I hate that they killed the wife. Leah Rehmini is just ok on this show. Well I guess now they can bring back king of queens since they both have nothing else to do.  Seems that's what they really wanted to do anyway. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2018, at 2:19 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Kevin can wait really screwed up their series by killing off the wife . They lost viewers big time cause if that move ! Kevin JAMES ego must be big to do such a thing ! Backfired !

Show cancelled ! We quit watching after the first season . Sorta of dumb show anyway but hated they killed off his wife !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks for sending this.  Most of the ones I watch are being renewed except for a couple that was ending (like the Middle and Scandal).


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, May 14, 2018 12:14 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] CBS renewals and cancellations: What's happening to every show on the network?

 
I was reading 'CBS renewals and cancellations: What's happening to every show on the network?' on FanSided for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.
https://hiddenremote.com/2018/05/14/cbs-renewals-cancellations-2017-2018/

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment