Breaking

Wednesday 7 March 2018

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Becca Kufrin Breaks Silence After 'The Bachelor' Finale

 

 

 Becca Kufrin Breaks Silence After 'The Bachelor' Finale
Tuesday, March 06, 2018
DeanBextor
Staff Writer, BuddyTV


While the world is calling out Arie Luyendyk Jr. for his decision on The Bachelor finale, Becca Kufrin is trying to keep her head held high amid the chaos and controversy. Ahead of the special two-hour After the Final Rose, she's breaking her silence to talk about her heartbreak, how she feels about the season 22 star and what she wished Arie would have done differently.



"He's a good person, I don't think he's a monster and purposely did this to hurt me and make me feel this way. But it's just the result of his actions," Becca told People. "At the end of the day, I don't think he thought through everything of how ending things with Lauren would be, how being engaged to me would be and what breaking up with me and going back to her would be. I don't think he thought it through, but I don't think he did it maliciously to break my heart."

In case you missed the controversial ending, Arie chose to propose to Becca over Lauren Burnham. He then had a change of heart and broke up with Becca because he's still in love with Lauren. 

"I never thought for a million years that once the going started to get tough that he would throw in the towel and jump ship and say, 'Oh sorry, I changed my mind.' I didn't think we were at that point whatsoever," said Becca, who was blindsided by the breakup.

To make matters worse, Arie chose to end the engagement in the most embarrassing way--- with full cameras and crew around. 

"There was a better and more tactful way to do it," she said of getting rejected on TV. "A breakup is hard enough, and to have it all filmed and have to re-watch it and know that people all across the country are watching you get your heart broken, it is embarrassing. It's not fun. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It was like a slap in the face."

"I wish he would have been more honest with me. From the questions I was asking, I would have appreciated the full truth. I was obviously blindsided like, Did I miss something? I was asking you these things and you didn't tell me. What did I miss? How could I have not seen any of this to the extent of how it played out?" she said.

According to Becca, though she never expected her relationship with Arie to turn out this way, there were already red flags from the very beginning. The race car driver had liked some of Lauren's Instagram photos, prompting Becca to question her fiance's feelings.

"I was upset, I was angry at times, I felt betrayed. When I started noticing those little things like the Instagram likes, I was trying to come at it from a relationship standpoint to compromise and talk through it," she explained.

"I would question if he was ready to be engaged and if he was ready at that point to get down on one knee and if not, I'd still stand by him and want to work through it. But of course I'm going to go through all the emotions. I'm a girl, I'm a human being. There was still jealousy there. You're engaged to me, why are you liking another person's photos or still wanting to contact them?" she continued.

Though Becca "can't fault" Arie "for falling in love with Lauren and following his heart," she wishes he would have done things differently. "I wish he hadn't proposed," she said.

The Bachelor: After the Final Rose airs Tuesday, March 6, at 8/7c on ABC. Want more news? Like our Bachelor Facebook page.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment