Breaking

Thursday 25 January 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Celebrity Big Brother cast leaks

 

Yeah, me too.
I have never watched any of the mtv reality shows, none of those people interest me at all.
I'd rather just have a shortened version of the show with reg people.

Karen


On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 11:40 PM, Patricia Snyder patmiles@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I'm quickly losing interest in watching this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2018, at 10:37 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

I knew maybe 4 people out of ten cause I don't watch all of those shows !
I thought they may have a few real actors or has been actors !  Nope!
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2018, at 10:08 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yea kind of disappointing. I kind of figured it was going to be mostly reality TV stars.  Johnny bananas will be interesting but he's a real jerk. He's on mtv the challenge all the time. Right now he and Natalie from 2 seasons ago (the one who was with James) are flirting big time on the challenge. She and Victor are both on that show this season. Lance Bass is a big BB fan so he may be ok. But yea, no real celebrities. It's kind of like all the other celebrity shows like celebrity apprentice, they have on mostly reality TV stars or people who used to be actors. Although here barely any are real actors.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2018, at 9:41 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

https://www.inquisitr.com/4751846/celebrity-big-brother-spoilers-full-cast-list-leaks-see-which-10-celebs-will-be-on-cbb-us/amp/

I am incredibly underwhelmed! Talk about a bunch of nobodies! Lance Bass is the only true celebrity that most people know . Well Terrell Owens the football player is well known too if you follow NFL football !
Jeff
Sent from my iPhone




__._,_.___

Posted by: "^^Kar^^" <karenita@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment