Breaking

Saturday 16 December 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor

 

I was rooting for Ben and Lauren early on. But then Ben became rather 2 faced. I still think he has played the best so far. There isn't anyone who I truly dislike although Christine gets on my nerves. So I'll be ok with whomever wins. The season started off rather boring but got better as it went along.

Karen



On Dec 14, 2017 9:28 PM, "Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I give Ben a lot of credit for working Hard to find the immunity idol. Others sat on there behinds.
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2017, at 4:32 PM, Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Season finale is next Wednesday, the 20th. 2 hour show, then the hour reunion.

I must say, I enjoyed tribal last two episodes. Ultimately, Ben chose who got voted out both times.

I was rooting for Lauren and Dr Mike, now just Dr Mike, but while I despise Ben, I will say, no one else searching for an immunity idol, or at least failing him wasn't a smart move, and if he makes it to final 3, he actually deserves to win.

Chrissy is trying to run things, so they should watch out for her. Same with Devon. Could be an interesting finale.

Carrie Courter



__._,_.___

Posted by: "^^Kar^^" <karenita@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (451)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment