Breaking

Wednesday 11 October 2017

RE: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] Meghan McCain Debuts On ‘The View’; Dives Into “Culture Wars Raging In America”

 

I watched it last night and loved it. I'll enjoy the show to a point, I can't stand the arguing and talking over one another. My favorite day time show is The Talk for this reason, but I still like to watch The View.
Bren
J

 

From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 6:06 PM
Subject: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] Meghan McCain Debuts On 'The View'; Dives Into "Culture Wars Raging In America"

 




 I was going to watch this morning just to see how it goes but I forgot. I wish her well. Like she said to Behar-She assured co-hosts she takes the gig "very seriously," telling Joy Behar, "I don't think we're going to agree on anything."

Meghan McCain Debuts On 'The View'; Dives Into "Culture Wars Raging In America"

DeadlineLisa de Moraes,Deadline

 

4 hours agoFox News personality Meghan McCain made her debut on The View this morning, enthusing about it being "so iconic" to be sitting in the show's conservative seat "made so great" by Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who she said she grew up watching.

She assured co-hosts she takes the gig "very seriously," telling Joy Behar, "I don't think we're going to agree on anything."

McCain credited Whoopi Goldberg with making her "comfortable coming here," calling her The First Lady of The View.

"And you are also, Joy," McCain added, hastily, explaining to her, "you didn't reach out to me, like Whoopi" during talks about joining the ABC News program.

McCain said she asked her father, Sen. John McCain, his thoughts while she was in talks about joining the program, while he was in the hospital being treated for stage 4 brain cancer. His response: "Are you kidding?! You have to do this," she told the other panelists, adding that he then spilled the beans to his nurses.

Sen. McCain tweeted:

John McCain

@SenJohnMcCain

Watching @MeghanMcCain's first day on @TheView @ABC - we are very proud!

Niceties over, McCain began talking "culture wars" when conversation turned to Veep Mike Pence walking out on an NFL game on Sunday, because some members of one team took a knee during the national anthem.

"One of the things I'm going to bring to the show… is, we're going to talk a lot about culture wars that are raging in America," McCain said, boasting, "I'm a total red-state girl. I come from Phoenix, Arizona. I know my people."

\&w=620&h=340]

 

 

 

Virus-free. www.avast.com




__._,_.___

Posted by: "Brenda Crowder" <brencrow@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment