Breaking

Friday 27 October 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] cable

 

That would be awesome. I'm surprised there isn't a show like that.

Karen



On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:43 AM, t10light01@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I think there should b a channel devoted to nothing but good news


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 25, 2017 2:51 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] cable

I have rarely watched cable news the last week.  It makes me, the topics discussed, either angry or scared.  In last two years, I've had five small strokes, three in August and September, possibly one this month.  So, I now mostly just watch what I have recorded.  And leave the channel on either LAFF TV or Antenna TV, which both have only old shows, mostly comedies, on.  So I'm spared the scary stuff.   I will record a local news at 5, but that's pretty much it. 
On the upside, I'm rewatching The Drew Carey Show, and found Empty Nest, so recording that :)
Carrie Courter


On October 25, 2017, at 4:12 PM, "t10light01@aol.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




im locked onto msncb and  cnn......politics......not at all funny



-----Original Message-----
From: fairlylovely@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 25, 2017 12:07 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] cable



I have to settle for cable and network......the cost is more than I can live with.........I find a really great selection, so much that I cant' watch all I would like......which leaves me furious andhappy....
Did manage to watch some of the Top of the Lake.
Ray Donovan which I loved is winding up......so many great actors.....anyone else?
Looking forward to PBS "Elizabeth"......and her loving husband...........a real pair. if anyone interested it is on Masterpiece Theatre......lola







__._,_.___

Posted by: "^^Kar^^" <karenita@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment