Breaking

Tuesday 10 October 2017

[FunBBGroup] Australian survivor

 


After hearing about it on rhap I decided to watch au survivor and love it. Just finished ep 3 of this season and it has been pretty dramatic.

One thing I like is more people then our version and so a longer season but also all eps are 90 minutes so get to know what is going on more.

It is a carbon copy of ours and at times I even think the host is probst.

I'd recommend checking it out. (If you want to know how email me privately)

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment