Breaking

Friday 29 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] New shows?

 

I watch The Good Doctor and really liked it.  The people that put it out are the same ones that did 

House, which was one of my favorite shows.


On Sep 28, 2017, at 10:16 PM, t10light01@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



I'm working my way through "Live free or die" I just fell into it


-----Original Message-----
From: Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 28, 2017 6:50 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] New shows?



What new shows have people watched this week or plan on watching?
I tried The Good Doctor and thought it was ok.  Not sure if i'll stick with it.  I watched the Law and Order Mendez brothers...i really liked that one and will keep watching it. I taped The Brave but didn't see it yet.  Can't think of what else....





__._,_.___

Posted by: Patricia Snyder <patmiles@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment