Breaking

Tuesday 19 September 2017

RE: [FunBBGroup] Emmys

 

Thanks Natalie.  I will have to try and watch it.

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 4:18 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Emmys

 

 

Big little lies is on demand. I think there are 7 episodes. 

Natalie

 

Sent from my iPhone


On Sep 18, 2017, at 4:04 PM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I wonder if it is on Demand.  I have HBO, but rarely watch it.  What other good shows are on HBO now?  I watched Sarah Jessica Parker's first season of "Divorce", it was ok.  Is Homeland still on Showtime?  I haven't watched it since beginning of Season 3, when the redheaded villain that she was in love with was somewhere in South America, being held captive in some building.  I really loved this show, but stopped getting DVD's from my library because I just wasn't making time to watch them and then would forget to return them and pay all these fines.  So, I do want to eventually watch the rest of the seasons.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2017 10:50 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Emmys

 

 

I can't believe how many emmys the HBO miniseries Big Little Lies won. I saw it and liked it a lot but I had read the book before and the book is so much better. I'm glad that won a lot and I thought it was pretty good but I'm just shocked that it won so much.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment