Breaking

Friday 15 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] AFP

 

I split 4 ways but cody got none......hes a creeper,,,,,jmho


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 8:40 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] AFP



Nat and Pat, I agree with you.  AFP is about who we like the most and while we may disagree I hope you at least understand why I'm voting as I am.  Cody is not my favorite person but in this season I have to support the only person to stand up to Paul out of all the sheep we had this season.  That and I loved the second cody eviction where he just walked over the table.   

I am not so sure Cody is going to win.  A lot of feed watchers will vote for him, but I think a lot of casuals will still go to Kevin (or Paul if he gets cut at F3).  

I just have to vote the way I feel....  

I do think we can all agree Raven deserves to win nothing...

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:03 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I know what you mean Pat, but believe me, Brian isn't the only one voting for Cody.  If you go to message boards, the majority are voting for him for the very same reason Brian is.  I won't vote for Cody.  I don't respect him at all.  But so many like him because they feel he played his own game and not Paul's like the rest of them did.  I feel it's unfortunate but Cody is almost definitely going to win AFP.  From what i'm seeing he's going to come in first and Kevin in second and i'm not sure who in third but from everything i see possibly Jason will come in third despite his comments about the rape stuff because a lot of people felt it was a bad comment but that overall he was funny and nice.  I don't know but I can tell you that it looks like cody is going to win AFP and Brian is just not the only one voting that way.  Me personally, I think Kevin deserved to lose the game because he just didn't play for the most part.  He let Paul dictate everything and he just followed along but I do like him and I think he was classy right to the end and therefore he was my favorite player and even though i know he most likely won't win AFP, that's who i am voting for.  I just hope he never goes back and watches all the horrible things the people he thought were his friends said about him the last month or so.  



-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Snyder patmiles@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: Pat Snyder <patmiles@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 10:38 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] AFP

 
But what you really mean, Brian, is that you dislike Paul so much that you want a really bad guy to win.
He even walked out on the taping of the jury segment, like he walked out on everything that was going to
make him answer any questions.  He was a terrible player, and I thought this was supposed to be about 
who played the best game?  It is a game, right?

On Sep 14, 2017, at 10:28 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



So idiotic.  She'll never get it, even when she finds out Paul was one to vote her out.  I wasn't a big fan of Elena but i thought it was funny that she laughed at Raven because Elena knew how ridiculous it was and at least she and Mark can admit they got played by Paul.  Raven will never see it and neither will dumb Matt.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 9:36 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] AFP

Raven may be the dumbest person on earth!
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2017, at 9:26 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Because of lines like we just got... 

Raven yelling she was the puppetmaster becasue she was pulling everybody's strings.
Jason says "we all were"
and cody shimes in with "Not me"...



--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Patricia Snyder patmiles@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Why?  

On Sep 14, 2017, at 8:11 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



So who is everybody voting for?

Know it isn't popular here, but I'm going Cody.
--
Brian Hartsfield  

















__._,_.___

Posted by: t10light01@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment