Breaking

Wednesday 6 September 2017

[BigBrotherChatII] “I love running.. my Mile time? like 6:20 .. my mom holds the record in Arkansas 5:45”

 

Click for gif

Noon Kevin and Jason 
Jason saying all the fake crying is driving him nuts

Kevin – what would you do if you were me.. reside to the fact you're on the block and you may leave and just be cool right.. why argue and fight.. I don't want to argue with nobody
Kevin – let's say you leave and I stay .. it's going to be me next.. the age gap I just don't get it I can't do it.. if I was 24 years old it wouldn't be close who would win this game
Kevin – I was a great athlete and I got along with everybody..
Kevin – that's another thing.. you and me can't be hugging around.. I see Paul and Xmas are getting together Josh and Xmas
Kevin – what Am I gonna do hug a 22 f*ing year old girl
Jason – and that builds a hell of a connection.. we're missing out on that connection
Kevo – you at least had Alex
Jason – Alex is like dude repellent though
Jason doesn't know how they can beat Alex in the end.
Kevin – there's another person you can't beat..
Jason – Paul
Kevin – yeah.. it's like professional Big Brother's they put you and me in here..
Kevin – it's like me going in the bull ring
Jason – the only way to beat those 2 is to get rid of one of them and I mean .. .I have no interest in that.. (no interest in winning)
Kevin – let's say I'm gone and you win HOH who are you going to put up.. I'm not going to tell anyone
Jason – Raven for sure and probably Josh or Xmas..
Kevin – alright..

Jason – I have no idea.. I have so many f*ing things that bebop in and out of my f*ing Skull
Jason – I can't keep a thought
Kevin – for more than 10 Seconds
JAson – yeah
Kevin – even when you're thinking about sex.. it's jumping out in 5 seconds
Jason – If you didn't have ADD when you got here you are leaving with it

2:01pm Raven, xmas, Paul, Alex..
Raven going on about how her mom had breast cancer and now she needs to get checked regularly
Xmas says her mom had breast cancer so she gets checked every year
Raven – I get checked every 6 month because of my disease too..
Raven – my aunt passed away from breast cancer than 2 years ago My mother had breast cancer
Raven now saying she has cysts in her breasts ..
Raven – I can't have a breast reduction because of my fibrous cysts..
Paul – can you get the cysts removed
Raven – no it'll just grow more
Raven – I get it from my grandma
Paul – what the fuck
Xmas- I don't get it.. what if you get breast cancer how do they remove
Raven – I have them I can feel them..

They start talking about fitness and running.
Raven – I love running in general I'll run a couple miles before work
Xmas – what's your mile time
Raven – my Mile time like 6:20
Xmas – sooooo what's your 5K time
Paul – Your Mile was 6:20? that's f*ing good
Xmas – yeah that's fast
Raven – my 5K time is 18 or 19
Alex – mines was 8:40
Xmas – 6:20 is fast..
Raven – my mom holds the record in Arkansas her mile was 5 minutes and 45 seconds.. (WTF)
Raven – i'm good at long distance .. I get it from my mom

Xmas says when she trains for endurance her best times in in the 7's

2:20pm After Raven leaves..
They talk about how insane a 6:20 minute mile is and they don't believe it.
Xmas says there's a guy on her team that runs a 6:30 mile and he's the fastest.

Alex says it took her months to get to a 8:40 mile and that was going hard at it
XMas says when she's super conditioned for endurance she can make 7:30 7:40 miles and that's PEAK conditioning for her.

Alex – I was 7:50 once, that was after running every single day
They talk about Raven saying she needs to be checked 6 months. Xmas doesn't believe that Raven needs to be checked every 6 months. She's over 30 and her mom had breast cancer and she only needs to be checked every year.
Xmas – she's not f*ing 30 there's no way she gets checked every 6 months for that
Xmas calls bullshit on Raven.

Looks like they got yard games to play..

2:26pm Inverted spine must make this easier..

The next update may be awhile.. nothing is happening..



__._,_.___

Posted by: Susie Whatley <paulsvalleygirl@outlook.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment